Hong Kong Christian Service – Bridge-Integrated Education Service
Hong Kong Christian Service provided On-site Pre-school Rehabilitation Service to children who are on the waiting list of Social Welfare Department. They help us create inclusive learning environments so that children with special education needs can better integrate into schooling environment and community life, and promote children’s holistic for future development and learning.
1) For children with special needs︰
– On-site individual / group, class-based and therapy
2) For teachers / early childhood care workers
– Professional consultation, skill demonstration
– Professional talks / workshops / seminars, etc.
3) For parents / cares︰
– Talks / workshops / seminars, etc.
– Review sessions for “Individual Training Plan”
“Kindergarten School Social Work Service”
Starting from September 2019, we have launched “Kindergarten Social Work Service” Scheme. For every Monday and Thursday between 8:30am to 5:15 pm, social workers would station at school and provide services to parents and their child.
Scope of service﹕
– Instilling in children positive emotions, helping them build healthy social network, providing professional counseling, and fostering preschool children’s resilience and problem-solving ability.
– Giving parenting education talks and seminars for addressing challenges throughout the growing path of young children.
– Reinforcing parent-child relationship and communication, fostering family bonding.
Other Teaching Support
Community Chest Straighten Up School Campaign (2017 – 2019)
A Healthy Family Starts form Education Development Scheme (Parent Education) (2018 – 2019)
“Kids’ Greenway” Project (2017 – 2018)
“Home-school Co-Operation” Project (2017 – 2019)
“[email protected]” Campaign (2017 – 2019)